High-frequency trading software.
What you'll be doing
Collect researches and develops trading algorithms for the digital assets market.
Your work as Trading Engineer varies day-to-day. One day you'll be developing trading algorithms and products collaboratively with traders, the other day you will be measuring, optimizing, and reworking global infrastructure, or ensuring that the multi-cloud deployment pipelines work as intended.
You write elegant code that others can easily follow and "run in their heads". You also don't shy away from explaining your engineering ideas to your team, so that everyone can learn from it.
In short you'll be:
• Coding algorithms and tools
• Designing intuitive trading interfaces
• Orchestrating multi-cloud infrastructure
• Streamlining software delivery and deployment
• Building an inclusive remote workplace
• Learning new things from smart co-workers